Tuesday, September 18, 2007

love life

love life

i know, i know, i've said this before. (mar26)

but.

for the past couple of days, i've been thinking, well, obssessing about having at least a semblance of a love life. i don't know but for some weird reason, it just keeps hitting me these past few days. i have no idea what brings this nor have i any control over it. it's like i want to be depressed but not really; like i really want to wallow at my non existent love life but i'd rather be enjoying.

gaah.

wild guess: maybe, just maybe, after a long time, i THINK i am infatuated with someone. i've got to confess: i've been stalking this person's blog and friendster. i don't know, i think this person just gives off a certain charm of vulnerability and wit. i think we mix well. i think.

oh my god. i think all the sensible cells in my body has been altered to this irraparable stage because of the fever i had for two weeks. craziness.

don't get me wrong, i'm still waiting and not searching. all i'm saying is that it just gets tiring. i need a love life. boohoo. (yeah, laugh your asses off just riiight..... NOW) can somebody please take me out or at least ask me to ask you to take you out? see a movie? have coffee? just no weirdos please. i dunno. damn. i suck at this.

ampota. *insert emo music here* i really think i'm good looking and i really, really have a great personality. what i don't understand is why the hell am i stuck here? is it just me who sees that?! so please.
waaaaah. i can't believe i just advertised myself. geeeeezzzz....

i'm so unsure of this post that i think i'll delete this in a couple of hours. i don't know.

one word: LOLz....

ciao.

No comments: