Wednesday, May 30, 2007

MY CELLPHONE IS FUCKING GONE

yesterday morning was a regular day for me. woke up at the same time, same morning rituals. coffee, bath, brush, dress up and go. while on my way to the jeepney, i thought of riding the taxi instead. but i thought "what the heck, i've been commuting for two weeks now and i've got no extra money to spend on cabs." so i opted for the more normal thing for commute - a jeepney ride and an mrt ride to work.
while on my way to the jeepney, an sms came to my phone. it was from sha. it was a quote so i just locked my phone and placed it in my pocket.
so i rode the jeep going to the mrt and when i got there, malamang, i rode the mrt. it was monday morning rush. a lot of people in the station and in mrt. while my face was being squeezed to the window on my way to ortigas, some lady stepped on my shoe - with her high heels. she looked at me with an attitude. omg! the nerve of this woman! so i said in a very sarcastic tone "SORRY MISS, AH!" and then gave her the mrt-morning-pissed-face-of-bryan. she looked irritated which irritated me even more. my bag was in front of me and my arms were resting on my side pocket where my cellphone was.
it was already in ortigas station and people were literally running towards the ticket machine to avoid the queue. while on my way down, i reached for my lip balm in my pocket. and i felt something missing. i knew immediately what it was.

MY CELLPHONE IS FUCKING GONE !!!
@*&%*#$*&#)*$& !!!


cold sweat. i was so helpless because i cannot go back to the mrt just to check because i know it was snatched. fuckingmotherfuckerasshole!!!!!!

i was half swearing and half almost crying of irritation while walking the long distance from the station to my office.
i was thinking that if i took the cab going to work, i might have spent a couple more but i might still have my phone.

anyway. so there, delete my globe and i'll be using my smart number again.

** update: i now have a new globe number

No comments: