Saturday, February 24, 2007

the ac story

the ac story

and it's not even the school. my aircon has finally given up on existing almost three weeks ago. i don't even want to complain about it. i have no right since i am in no financial stability to replace it. yup, i can't sleep properly. the only thing that i'm thankful for is that he has given up on me when i don't have to get some sleep. for that and the memories, too, my very (very, very) worn and beloved aircon, thanks.

in case you wanna know, this aircon has been with us since my kinder years. i'm working now. IMAGINE THAT! i'll wager my whole bank account (or what's left of it) that they don't even manufacture or even sell that kind of aircon anymore. even 10 years ago. ha. ha. ha. fedders. gawd. but it's cool that he proved himself to be a tough one.

yun lang. bow.

ciao!

No comments: