Tuesday, December 19, 2006

just a post

just a post

hullo. i'm blogging just to get this posted. i'm still having second-guesses with my work. whatever. who doesn't experience that. but i'm ok. to those of you who are getting worried every minute, well not exactly, just concerned, i'm OK. just wanted to get pent up emotions out of my systems and let it out in the open. and thank you for the pat on the back. greatly appreciated. :)

segue to: the pictures in my phone. had to remove most of the pics because my memory card is crap. in which case, 4 pictures on my blog. i know i'm totally senseless now because my fingers are the only ones moving. blaaahhh yadda yaddaaaaa...

ruffa, here is the pic that you wanted.

this is eros and myself. and that is not a metaphor of some sort. it's her real name. but, i wanna share with you a funny story. we wear name plates. her name plate says MARIZ. she's eros. i asked her if that's her real name. she said no. turns out they just ran out of name plates and couldn't make a new one so they just gave her mariz's (whoever she is) name plate. funny, no? hahaha... and eros brightens my day everyday. magkalevel kami ng katarantaduhan at kagaguhan nyahahahaha... and no. not an item. she's more like... my pet. hahaha joke lang eros!

she's christine. one of the nicest people you'll meet. cheerful one, too!

doesn't show in the pic, though. bad photographer, bad photographer!

yun lang po. bow.

ciao!

No comments: