Monday, October 23, 2006

torn

torn

i just came home.

i was up early this morning for my contract signing with the company i wanted to work for.

thing is, i have another opportunity that i need to seriously consider.

i looked at the contract and it was very precise. you have to do this, you have to do that. but when i came to ask them about the compensation and the benefits and other work related ambiguities, they were very vague. surprisingly OVERLY vague. i mean, COME ON! you're making me commit to your company with this contract and you can't give me an exact answer to my basic questions? i did not sign it.

the reason might be that plus the other opportunity i'm telling you about. whatever it is, IM FREAKING TORN...

my prayer has always been "whatever it is, let your will be done"

anyway, i'm freaking torn. dammit.

i think i'll sign the contract tomorrow instead. or not.

or maybe i will...

*sigh*

ciao!

No comments: