Sunday, July 30, 2006

three times three

three times three

i'm feeling weird and i'll try to tell you why.

i dunno what happenned in the short span of months i'm in the office, but some things just go like "WHAAT?!?!"
first i had a stalker which i didn't write about here. she was irritatingly (and unnecessarily) needy and demanding. acting like she's my girlfriend. i thought it was over. then comes another one babbling those damned three words. then another one. have they lost their minds? this is just me, for crying out loud. i haven't changed in a way that might solicit those three words. and those three words! has it lost it's meaning already - being thrown around like just some cheap pop?

one person even gave me a note stating those bloody three words. and she's even making me kulit to read it. i've read it and i just brushed it aside. i forgot how to react to those words anymore. or worse, i never knew how to react.

hay. the story of my life. anyway, fyi, i might be resigning anytime soon. i just found out that one of my friends in the office has not been approved for regularization. and my standing is really not too different from her. i like my job. i think i want to stay there much longer. i love the people there, they're so cool to work with. but with the way things are going, i don't think i'm cut out for them. too bad.

until then, ciao!

No comments: