Friday, March 24, 2006

anonymous

anonymous strikes again

first of all, i think my previous post was addressed to someone much powerful and much more intelligent than my anonymous commenter.

second of all, if you have noticed any wrong grammar in my posts, my apologies. i have no excuse whatsoever. we are all second learners of the english language.

what's laughable is your keen sense of determination to really pore through my text just to find mistakes. but if you feed on other's weakness just to artificially inflate your (mis)perception of how good you are, then please, be my guest.

by the way, if you are still in a mood to copyread my text, please send me your corrected pieces through my e-mail [reyes_fb@yahoo.com]. i will really appreciate it if you do. however, i can't promise you that i'll think you have a life. AND i promise, your name will be kept confidential.