Friday, January 6, 2006

first entry 2006

first entry this 2006

so what have i been doing lately aside from sleeping at 5 in the morning and waking up at 3 in the afternoon and watch tv and eat only once a day and once every now and then clean the house with clutter and dust? well, do my resume.

yeah. i've already applied to companies i like to work with online. i just hope they call after my graduation so i can still spend my long vacation. hehe.

in other news, i now have an active internet connection with special thanks to destiny cable internet! and for some weird reason, the connection right now is just like the time when i was paying my bills. haha.

now, let's go to our new segment, I'VE HEARD.

i've heard that daryll was sent to california. so what are you gonna do there daryll? behave yourself ok. and oh, you've gotta tell how to get limewire pro again. the limewire i'm using sucks.

i've heard that they are not talking anymore. i'm not falling for that anymore. i still hate her anymore. lol.

i've heard that mommy will arrive here on the 27th. but i've also heard that her passport is still expired and she's still waiting for it.

i've heard that im getting rich effective tomorrow. ok i just made that up.

i've heard myself tell myself i'm hearing nothing now so i have to say my last word now.

ciao!

oh, happy new year! i hate new year resolutions so i scrapped it out this year.