Sunday, September 18, 2005

no cable. no phone. (and soon no internet) no pay.


i feel like everything is going against me now. yesterday, while watching a tv show, my cable was disconnected. my pc was infected with spyware and adware. good thing i can still blog - for now. i can't open my hotmail, yahoo and google accounts. i have a ton of workload for my OJT and no pay. i have to walk the whole length of ayala avenue everyday after work. my only consolation is that i always think that i'm in new york. yeah right. that's what i think, too. my phone cannot load anymore because it is now inactive since three months ago.

i'm really running out of stash. i didn't pay the first installment of my tuition because i don't know when my next allowance's gonna be. i think that was a good decision.

cable and internet is for 4 months already = P5,000 (cable 450, net 800)
phone reconnection fee = P550

and i still can't buy myself enough shirts and pants for work. i almost wannna cry.