Monday, September 12, 2005

hair cut

after 29,834 years, i finally had a haircut

so yeah. i had my first haircut after a very, very, very long time! and not only that. i had my a streak of my hair colored white!

BUT. before you look at it let me tell you something.
i've been sitting on the chair for 2 hours and the hair colorist got the wrong number so i have to wait for another 40 mins for another application of hair color.
after that time, it's still bright blonde. i couldn't sit on that chair any longer. i begged off and told them it was quits.
so it turned out like this.



bloody hell. rather, phlegmatic hell...
yeah yeah. laugh your asses off. it's quite ugly. yuri said it was ok. i guess not.

don't get all bitchy and stuff about my hair being STILL LONG.. my hair is still pony-tail-able.. i want it that way. so buzz off! haha...

anyway that's me today..

ciao!