Saturday, July 9, 2005

this pic is funny. guess what's wrong with it.
special mention to my bro daryll who made it.
sorry kathy!

we just watched FANTASTIC FOUR a while ago. it was fun. especially when i get to see rr again after being lost in work for a couple of months now. and macky, too, after he made sumbat his paper i have to make him a collage that usually earns me Php1000 - kidding... i wish.

maybe im feeling bad because i, again, pigged out in the movie house. 2 burgers, a biggie fries and a large iced tea. my stomach is on the works right now and is about to move in about 10 minutes.. how do i know? i really dont.

what a great week, looking forward to the next week. i have to study for my international marketing and philippine history though. midterms on monday.

inxs: i made that thing for my sister. something to do with her kalandian poses.

ciao!

No comments: