Sunday, July 3, 2005

retreat

katagaytayan

i was not all about the retreat the other day. i take it back.
it wasn't all that fun really. for me it was really a retreat. a retreat from my problems here in the city, in this house. a retreat from my daily routines. a retreat from school work. a retreat from reality.
and no, this is not a "reflection" post. so you can continue reading.
it's fun being there because the place is really nice and it's in tagaytay. though it's not as cold as you might think. it's still as if we are in manila, only a few degrees lower. and what made the retreat extra special is that every after session we have, we eat. haha.
one friend even commented: " pare di ka tatanda dito! pucha tignan mo naman, ano naman gagawin mo dito kundi magdasal at kumain?"
i replied: " o sige one week ka dito payag ka? kain dasal lang?"
he replied back: "... ayoko na pala, wala na rin kayo nun eh! hahahaha!"
me: "eh... marami namang madre dyan eh.. diba gusto mo babae?"

we laughed. i know the reply i made was a little tacky. but we were just having fun!

then i went back home again today. back to reality. back to the mess i just made right before i left. back to my school work. back to my daily routines.
this time, i gotta pick up the pieces. no one really told me that everything will be alright after the retreat.
i guess i have to do the picking up by myself.

ciao!

No comments: