Saturday, July 23, 2005

grown up crisis

grown up crisis

this week has been all about passing resumes and scouting for companies that might hire me for my OJT and maybe for an internship. it made me think hard. what did i want to be in the future. two months from now? after graduation? after five years? where would i be? where would i go? will i have a job by then? a millionaire? studying again maybe? i have no idea.
my mother was telling me before, plan out your life. you cannot just take it as it is. well mother dear, i think everyone goes through this phase, when all of a sudden, everything's a blur. everything is just going too fast. and the insecurities are haunting me, telling me that maybe i'm on the wrong bus and the bus i'm supposed to take has already left. what if i stay here in this place for the rest of my life?!
damn. maybe this is what you call an almost quarter life crisis.
actually i have plans. but i'm not so sure. it's just that - plans. drawings. nothing real.
i just hope that make that plan real and executory by january next year.

january05 - graduate
(possibility #1)
february - go to the US if visa is approved and stay there for atleast 6 months to a year. try out what america has to offer me. if nothing happens, i'll go back here. if something promising happens, then we'll see
(possibility #2)
february - rest and look for a job
april - start working my ass of to become a millionaire by 30

my my my. there is really nothing lofty there. just a fresh college graduate's dream.
owell, don't worry friends, by then this blogspot will still be running.

ciao!

No comments: