Monday, May 23, 2005

monday tidbits

monday tidbits

  • today is the first day of my last academic term. however, i kinda didn't go to my classes though i technically went to school. magulo? explanation: i went to school but i went inside the wrong class. special thanks to yuri, he told me that there is only one conadev class and we were classmates. turns out, i am in the other 8am class. but it's my fault. i went home to catch some sleep since i slept at 5 already. my class is 340 and i woke up at 4. so i wasn't able to go. poor me.. *yeah right!*

  • like i said i've been avoiding any contact with my very good lola because i don't wanna be bothered by my bills. so instead of going to the third floor to get food, i'd rather go to spare strike or jolleydopey for my meals. haha. funny in a semi-weird-cum-pathetic way.

  • today, i finally faced the music, i went up to her to explain to her the thing about the atm. i told her that the atm is not working, which allegedly surprised me, and i already called the bank to fix things. i told her that it's gonna be ok na on wednesday. but i'm still not sure if there are still any funds coz' the cheques might have gone in already.

translation: mommy dear wasn't
able to send me the much needed finances last
week. but i'm still receiving
it this weekend.

further explanation: i need some
time - again - to stall nanay.

again, funny in a semi-pathetic way.

well that's me for today..
ciao!

No comments: