Thursday, May 12, 2005

the dsl story

the dsl story

i have got to confess this. ever since the dsl was hooked up on my computer, i cannot stay away from it. not because of the internet or the usual chats i have with my barkada, but from downloading. gosh i never thought i'd be so addicted to it. limewire is now my third best pal in the house.

desperate downloading

it was not until my friend poch told me to download desperate housewives that i got stuck in it. i downloaded america's next top model (which i sell to my friends for only a low low price of 100 pesos for the whole series) and i also downloaded songs - lots of it.

can't take it anymore

however, because of too much downloading, my computer is now running slower than usual. actually, a lot slower than usual. so now, with 40 bucks on my pocket, i gotta run to cd-r king to buy me enough cd's that my money could afford. and did i say that i still have 2 days more of classes this week which leaves me with ZERO pesos for commuting purposes.

ciao!

No comments: