Friday, April 22, 2005

summer class

summer class


in a matter of days, my life would then be back to computations, problem solving and financial statements analysis. a normal day for me. haha. but i think this time, i will be liking it - even if it means that i will be doing that for the rest of the summer. i dont know why i get this feeling but i think i can get, for the first time in my semi-pathetic life, a 4.0 in this subject. oh well, wish me luck.


i love my marlboro.
it fills the void of boredom
it fills the air with smoke
amongst the monotony of silence.

love my marlboro.
it gives me something to kiss.
in a life where i could not kiss
nor hold.

i love my marlboro.
it gives me something to write.
though it seems that it's senseless
it still occupies me.


hey guess what, i just wrote that impromptu and i think its pathetic. big time. LOL.

ciao!

No comments: