Friday, March 11, 2005

random thoughts

random thoughts

after being alone in the house since quite a long time.. my mind started to crank up the rusty gears of creativity and randomness of thoughts. nice.
those thoughts really both amuse and bug me all at the same time. and it kills me. also, for the first time in quite a number of days, i prayed.
i have never had this good slumber in my life. maybe when i was a baby but i couldn't remember that. it's not really that perfect because when i woke up my eyes were drooping and i was dragging myself to the bathroom. but the feeling was nice. i slept good. and believe me, i can tell a good sleep from a not-so-good sleep. imagine, i had to take sleeping pills - up to the extreme of taking valiums just to make me sleep. pathetic. now i only have those to look back on.

random random random

  • whenever i take a bath with cold water and close my eyes while doing this, i feel like i am a child again and all the memories would come back
  • i sprayed vanilla and sugar scent in my room and i remember my mom
  • i ate tapsilog and remember the days when my papa would bring me home my favorite tapsilog. i could chow down 2-3 servings of that
  • lately i've been dreaming about my mom, my sister, my brother and weird as it is, my father
  • i have 3 marketing plans to submit. none of them is done yet. none of them was even started yet. i don't know what to do. (yeah bryan ill tell you what to do - START!)
  • summer is near. to attend class or not to attend class. dilemma!!!

ciao!

No comments: