Wednesday, February 9, 2005

the week that was

the week that was

today
my gulay it's another boring day for me. well not really since the day is just starting. and later im helping ericka on her movie poster and im getting my teeth cleaned. i was dumbfounded when i saw the back of my teeth, back tooth, as yuri would say *hihihi* my god, you wouldn't believe what i saw there. *sigh* well, im here in the lab amidst the flurry of things that is happenning around me. someone's reporting in front and im here typing the hours away. not bad.

yesterday
yesterday was yuri's birthday. happy birthday yuri! i won't post my message here since i think my blog, or any other blog for that matter, bores him or maybe he just doesn't have the time. but heck, he knows what im writing here naman eh. and oh, i made him a birthday painting na! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YURI!
so going back. yesterday. hmm. yesterday all my troubles doesn't seem so far away, heck it was infront of my face! financial management tests, taxation (which did not push through), papers to pass and damn too many requirements in my majors. two major papers for my two major subjects. nice. at least i was able to catch the last set of the v-league where la salle won. it was a breather for me so that was quite nice. and cheska was bitching all the way from the south gate of la salle to rizal stadium. as if it was too long a walk!

yesterday, too, i sympathize with yuri. it's his birthday for god's sake and at the stroke of midnight, he was baking all through the night for their group to make it to the next day's bazaar. he was not able to sleep. he got home at 7:30 am. then for the whole day, he was stuck with his groupmates selling sweet surrender's to everyone in the bazaar. up until 5:00pm he was doing this. i think it was only when we got home that he really felt it was his birthday. his mom treated him some chinese to coincide with the chinese new year. but soon after, he went to vince's house (again) to bake more sweet surrender's. but you gotta hand it to their group because they were able to sell everything they baked. kudos to all of you! i think it wouldn't have been very successful if not for my very nice tarpaulin, haha just kidding. again, yuri, happy birthday. it wasn't so bad. i told him yesterday that, at least, his birthday was a very productive and successful day.
=====================================

i was supposed to get my monthly allowance yesterday. but again, insufficient funds. im having a difficult time reaching my mom. i don't know if she gets my sms's or my email or my phone messages. i guess she's just busy. that's what i would like to think. mom is now in beverly hills, california and my siblings are in gilbert, arizona. im getting worried everyday eversince mom transfered work to cali. damn i really hate the situation. we are all apart just because of work and money. i hate it. I HATE IT.
sometimes, before i would go to sleep, i would wonder if they are all alright or if janna and daryll have eatien or went to school or did they bruise their knees or had my mom rested for the day or did she have a good day. then i would end up just thinking about how our lives have changed. too much change in so little time makes the mind go mad, you know. thinking makes you mad. worrying kills you. and just to make me sleep, i would end up thinking about what to do the next day. and my mind would drift to no-dreamland.

No comments: