Thursday, December 16, 2004

this day is today

this day is today

one more wish

last night, i was really feeling all shitty and annoyed so i asked my friends to go with me and drink. we did. in century park (top of the century) hotel. i also get to force nikki to go with me.. hehehe.. anyway so it was jd, yuri, abner, nikki and i. it was fun because i got be a little drunk and for a while i was so carefree and happy. not that im not happy. you get me anyway.. then i spent like about 1500 pesos for that night.. hehe.. my bad.. MY BAD.. i dont wanna say this because i think my mother reads this but heck it was all worth it. and i also got to sing one song. thanks to the wonderful pianista there. hehe.. i sang.. well, it was the only song i could remember that time, because of you. hehe..
so im happy again..


of sleeping pills and numbers

after i all got drunk, i took some sleeping pills that my doctor prescribed. had the best sleep for days now. then i got up at 2 in the afternoon. and my friend erika called me asking for help. i did. i went to la salle wearing just my pamabahay coz i thought that classes are already over so no one really will be there. not that it matters. anyway, so i went there not expecting that i will help ericka not in any papers but helping her encode all the grades of the students in all the classes of her professor. anyway all i get to see form then on are numbers number and more numbers. weird

binging and parks

we were so tired kanina that we went to the park to smoke. tapos. super food trip. REPUS GOBAS! as diane would say it..

so there im here again doing other people's projects. deng

ciao!

No comments: