Thursday, November 18, 2004

product of taxation

the product of taxation

In the corner
I hear the murmur
Of people going
To and fro
I hear a fly buzz
And people fuss

In the corner
I sit in silence
While watching things
Just transpire in front
Of my tired eyes
I see an ant crawl
While another falls

In this corner
I have myself
In this corner
I can be myself

In the corner
Someone is watching
Someone misses a stare
And another puts on a smile


Ok I have been really lazy this past week and I also broke my promise of uploading the pics.. well its not me that broke that promise but my friend who promised that he would send me the pics.. up unitl now – nothing.. but its cool.. I can deal with that.. even I am too lazy to put everything that happens here.. but hey, ive got a poem! Hehe.. another product of my "SPARE TIME" in bucotax.. I don’t know if I just don’t really like taxation or my mind isnt just processing well during my very late 6-7:30pm class.. teeheehee..

Anyway ill put this in bullet form since most of (the 5 people) those who visit here are not really that interested.. harhar! Again all is cool..

+ I met someone in the play.. and I wont tell. We text each other a lot.. wink wink

+ bucotax sucks bigtime!

+ I had fun yesterday coz I chatted with pres. I could have stayed with her for hours on end but I forgot I have a class.. o well, pres I miss you! Shout outs to my souldfriend! Love you and miss you – a lot! Even honeybunch misses you! Minsan nga kala ko talaga baliw na ko kasi biglang nagsalita si honeybuch sabi "kala ko si pres" I think I told you that story already.. its really funny AND scary at the same time.. a dog talking.. holy kamote as hogi would say it.. and baka ako ma-COMATOSE!

+ as you have seen, COMATOSE is my new word.. I dunno but I kinda just went out somebody’s mouth (ferson) during our rehearsals.. funny..
CO-ma-tose (khomatows) term used for something that would want to think would happen to you whenever something abnormal or inexplicable happens.
Example: pucha! Naco-COMATOSE na ko sa mga steps!
Ay nako patay tayo dyan. COMATOSE ang boses ng tenor!
During the performance, na COMATOSE ang narrator sa kanyang gagawin
Ok laugh now..

+ last Monday we had no classes. I had this time to do OUR laundry, which I do almost all the time.. teeheehee! Imagine my height. Imagine my waist. Our laundry is up to there already.. hehe.. wait! And that’s excluding the briefs and socks.. o well, I enjoyed it anyway,, I have no choice, either I enjoy it or just be miserable the whole 6 hours of laundry. I chose the former.. I sang and I reminisced and I watched the sun set.. enough..
later that day, much later than you would think, I watched a movie – again, alone! Hehehe.. I watched TAXI – hilarious! AND wicked.. whatever that means.. I was so pathetic that night that I was laughing not only because of the movie (remember laughing gas and driving!) but because I was watching a comedy alone. Bwahahahahaha.. good thing I was the only person in the row that evening. And only a few people were watching.. again, stop.
+ bucotax sucks bigtime!

+ this week was so freakin full of papers to submit. I hate it. But I gotta love it coz its all my majors.. were going to Kuala Lumpur the end of the month.. or maybe Hong Kong.. but they say its HK.. whatever.. i want to come but im afraid of the money I would spend on petty things when im there. Not to mention the pasalubongs and the memento I have to get for my friends and myself as well..

+ in one of our majors where we are supposed to sell and reach a quota of 20000, my other classmates already reached their quota and some even reached 40K already.. and my pretty pathetic self is still ZERO on the board. Hehehe.. its not funny but im laughing.. that’s how pathetic it is.. my friends who said would help me, well.. they are still my friends.. sigh..

+ bucotax sucks bigtime!

+ last Tuesday, I was surprised to see lights and people buzzing around the garage when I got home around 8 in the evening.. I asked people around and luckily I found tita eda. I asked her VERY enthusiastically “tita eds, ANO MERON?!” she looked at me and said “namatay na kasi yung mommy ko.. may cancer kasi siya diba?”
I was floored
And disgusted with myself
All I was able to say and do was “ay sorry…” and hugged and kissed her..
How numb could I be? There was a wake just below my quarters and lo and behold, I thought there was a party.. silly me.. and stupid.

+ today I was supposed to watch a play with my former castmates. Again bucotax hindered me.. I have a class. And I gotta finish the assignments for accounting and crithin for the next day.. im really this studious.. :p

+ let me end by saying bucotax sucks..

toodles you people who read this.. and sorry I missed posting here this long..

quote for the week: “AMBANGO BANGO KO!”

No comments: