Monday, November 29, 2004

my mother wont be happy

mommy wont be happy

this past week is spelled S-P-E-N-T-M-U-C-H... raawrr! i cant believe that ive spent a big chunk of my allowance.. and hey! its just the first week of the allowance month but ive spent nearly half of my allowance.. damn.. it sucks.. but i enjoyed it.. thats quite fun and depressing at the same time.anyway, last saturday i watched the incredibles. wednesday was bcuz of you (yeah i know), yesterday was alexander - WOW! and today, national treasure. it was fun fun fun! hehe..regarding my sales - well it kinda turned another way. i asked for mommy's help and she told me to give gilbert a call. i did and it produced me 4k worth of products. last friday too i was able to meet the manager of Magnun wines and restaurant in gb2.. turned out ok and i hope i would be able to close the 20k deal. i also have two more prospects whom i texted and texted back with positive reply. now im doing ok.. with the cash i have, 4k, i only now have 16k more to go! wipeee!!! again, where are the friends?! deng..

anyway no classes tom. nice.. no bucotax on tues too! YAY!

im writing jibberish already so i have to stop.again i know my mother wont be all too happy when she reads that i have spent too much of my allowance already.. hehe..

ciao!

No comments: