Tuesday, October 26, 2004

random thoughts

random thoughts

+ ive added another thing here, its the moon! welcome the moon calendar.. now i have an idea what the moon looks like..

+ i just finished my three page reaction paper to this shitty taxation case. i have to read 15 pages of law jargons at the same time understand it to react. which brings me to the thought that WHY DO PEOPLE REACT FASTER THAN THEY COULD UNDERSTAND?

+ i went to enchanted last saturday. it was boring at first coz ive been there too many times. but in the end of course, i had fun coz i got all soaked up. from my back down to my pants and my undies. i was happy that my socks arent wet though.

+ i have to go to another marketing out-of-classroom class tom. well go to market market at 5pm tomorrow and audit the retailers there.

+ i wasnt able to practice last saturday for the play because i went to EK. i wasnt able to practice tonight also because i had no money left to go to CSB. poor me. and my friend rr, was texting me the whole time but i couldnt reply - again - no money to even reload. now they are all gonna kill me.

+ i am currently reading THE ALCHEMIST and i find it very good. thanks to jelz for lending it to me. i was planning to buy it eversince but again, no money. there so much to write about that book and ill just compile it then ill publish it here.

+ its 1:30 now here and i am so sleepy but i want to write more. maybe next time. i dunno im still deciding up until i finish this sentence which i think i would be able to because theres just so many thought runing through my mind right now, hence the title. well its ended

+ im going to cebu this weekend

+ i might go to hongkong for another marketing class event. who said marketing was boring?

+ my passport isnt fixed yet *BLEEP*

+i have a poem that i made and here it is

the end is near
and darkness looms
my eyes are weak
cannot see light
my legs give up
my body rocks
a taste of life
is this what is?
i lost my heart
into the night
i have to fight
to call my life
i give my soul
to you along
i offer up
body and soul
to live or die
to breath or not
to see, be blind
truth cannot hide
my grief now ends
with light i see
beyond the skies
i see the sun
+ now i rest in peace.
goodnight!

No comments: