Sunday, October 17, 2004

collection

untitled - i cant think of a title

hello peeps. long time. anyway, ive been really busy but i made some short journals over my pc this week. i compiled it nalang. so here it is. i forgot the date though, but its arranged chronologically. from the first to the latest. anyway i watched himala again this afternoon. WOW! yun lang...
oh, chona is now a gonner. chona is gone but she will be greatly missed. :)

sleepless in bangkal

its 2am here and i cant sleep. tomorrow's gonna be a new day and packed day at that. my classes start at 1pm. i have to report on that but right this minute, i dont have anything to wear. they told me to wear blue but i dont have a blue shirt. right after that, i have to rush for a taxi to take me to manila modeling agency to have my vtr for a christmas beer commercial. now im getting used to going there that i dont fuss about what im gonna wear. and tomorrow's gonna be the first day that i will be wearing me. not that i wasnt myself when i came there before but i used to prepare at least a day before. and tomorrow, ill just wear whatever is in my rack. then after the vtr, i have to rush back to school yet again to make it to my speech classes. next is the taxation classes. after school, i have to go yet to another school - which is right infront on dlsu - csb. i must be there by six to make it to my rehearsal for joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat musical.. hehe.. talk about making showbusiness a career! wahahaha! listen to me talk! the rehearsal's gonna be till 9. then i have to go home and study for my accounting test the next day (yeah, as if)ok i have nothing to say anymore.. ciao!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
may himala

i just came from the joseph rehearsal tonight. im so happy coz we are included in the final cast. and it is just tonight that i learned that it is I and my friend, rr, who are to play Potiphar. we are assured that one of us will play him and the other will be the understudy. the only problem is that the character will be SHIRTLESS.. whew.. di yun kakayanin ng powers ko. yata.o well.

right now, im listening to the cd of himala the musical. you gotta love this one! i wish you could listen to this. o sheesh! im going to the musical (again) this sunday. yay!and o, by the way, the vtr went well last tues. ang daming tao sa MMC. shets. para akong nag o-audition sa star circle quest - eeww. anyway it was so packed with people that i was there for 3 hours (of what was supposed to be just under 5 mins) and i missed my 6pm class. my crush was there! haha.. she invited my and my friend to a bottle of beer in absinth - happy hour. well i could have stayed there till the wee hours of the morning. only that im supposed to go to my rehearsal for joseph. deng! so i had to say goodbye even though she was begging me to stay. awww.. she said that she would give me tickets to an event this november yay! plus, she invited me to this mud wrestling thing she is in to. WOW!o well right now i have nothing else to say. shoo!

No comments: