Tuesday, September 7, 2004

summer lovin, happenned so fast...

first and foremost, i am not ranting, complaining or anything. lets just get that clear. its been exactly a week and 3 days of vacation, and still, i havent got anything accomplished. i havent cleaned the house, or even hired someone to clean it. i havent gone for a good break, i mean, a REAL vacation like go to somewhere where i can unwind and relax. i havent done anything to myself that excites me or at least that made me interested. all i ever did this 2 week long vacation is spend, spend and spend more. i cant believe that a thousand pesos couldnt last me a full 4-5 days. i dunno whats happenning (and they dont have a clue, theyll fall in love and heres the bottom line, our trios down to two, HEHEHEHE youre singing eh?!) but i just cant control my expenditures. now my academic life: i was able to get my coursecards last week and the grades made me happy, spare the commercial law and accounting. YEAH YEAH accounting again. i just hate that course and i dunno what im doing there - literally. dont you just hate it when everything, as in EVERYTHING is happenning just how you expect it to be except ONE DAMN THING that you cant control? dont tell me to study, been there, done that. and i dont like to sing my shoulda, woulda, coulda's now. accounting and bryan is just so wrong. i think whoever's reading this already KNOWS what happenned.. hihihihi.. but im not telling anyone.
and o, ill soon be a ninong! yay! first time ko eh.. on september 25. however, there are now 3 FERNAN's in the reyes' household. first is MOIR.. then some 16 years later, there is Louis Fernan.. then 4 years after there's FERNAN.. im still waiting for another Fernan though.. but i hope that next Fernan will exist long after I die, well maybe at least after i loose my social life.. as if i still have one! LOL..
o by the way, im so enjoying this revamping of my blog. and it kept me online for almost 5 hours just editing and looking for layouts that would fit me. i just hope that you enjoy the sights and sounds here..(" its like a total experience! " - ac girl)anyway im posting some more pics right now coz ive been trying to post pics since forever (if you read my past blogs, you would know), its just now that im able to... :) but i promise tthis will just be one pic.. or a couple.. or picSSS.. hehe.. (:


my mom and tita marita in cali



my stupid brother(right)


and this is the best one!


me and my cuz enzo!


hehe so thats it! shoo!


No comments: