Saturday, September 25, 2004

Joseph... dream on

Joseph... dream on

just last thursday, i have auditioned for a part in a musical, Joseph the Dreamer. i never really thought about what i was doing but i know for sure that i have long dreamed of playing a part in a musical. just when i thought of dropping the thought (or Dream!) about that, my friend told me that the company that he is in is looking for talented people to play a part in their musical. and boy, am i talented! wahahaha.. so i auditioned. i never really thought that i was going to sing. i know, i know that its a musical so one is expected to sing. maybe i just wasnt well aware of what i am doing. so i sang. and they told me to sing something MORE theatrical. and i did. it wasnt theatrical, though, but i just thought that they want to hear a more "theater friendly" voice - something that is loud and audible, crisp and clear. and i sang "lead me lord."bragging aside, i never really tried that hard but they got me. and they said that if i have the commitment to practice four times a week, then im sure to bag one of the lead roles. :)

ok.. ive done one of my wishes. and it feels SO GREAT!
ciao!

No comments: