Friday, September 3, 2004

i dont wanna put a title coz its title-less or maybe untitled, but i put that in already so its this

sheesh!
its been so long since i last posted here and things, both good and bad have happenned to me, countless if i might say. and it will be tiring for both you and me to put it all here for you to read.

HOWEVER, i can always just run through it. my finals for accounting and commercial law is over. i got my course cards yesterday. i started my 2week long vacation already and i got myself into an agency last saturday and had my very first casting last monday. yes yes yes. its so hilarious its pathetic, but i swear its true. *laughs really hard* and i firmly believe that i didnt get it. but whats more pathetic than that is that the director(i dont know how to call him/her) told me to beef up so he could enter me to the bodyshots. *laughs really harder* i swear i could have almost fallen off my seat when he said that. ok enough, im puking all over the place with what im saying here.

ANYWAY, vacation for me is really boring.(yeah listen to me rant again) but i like this better than not knowing what to do next for deadlines and quizzes and reports. just yesterday, after the coursecards, yuri and i met our friend rr and elisa in smb. we just went there and did nothing but at least i was able to see my friends again. we met them at a videoke booth and after that just sat and talked in a coffee shop. we bought a new keyboard and mouse and a mic. and oh, by the way, im so proud of yuri coz he passed all of his subjects! *YAY* then we got home. its friday night here and i sorta like to go out again, even if its just me, myself and i. but i chose to stay here in the house and just RELAX. however i cant. theres just too many things to do here. we havent cleaned the house since, ummm, december?! sheesh.. i mean i clean up every now and then but i really need to CLEAN the house - a general cleaning. stop.
one achievement i was able to reach was to read the da vinci code for just 1 and a half days. hehe.. now i regret doing that coz i have nothing more to read during my before-sleep and nothing-to-do-time.
ok this is it for me. ciao!

No comments: