Friday, July 30, 2004

T.G.I.F.

yes.. Yes.. YES!

it'f friday and i love it!

i just finished my law on partnership and corporation test (taray!) awhile ago i think i will get a high grade on that.. kasi ba naman kaka-acounting 2a ko palang.. that's about partnership and corporation but on the accounting side. but more or less i have a background already..

anyway, its friday night here and i still dont know how to spend it - either to to jd's house or watch a movie (i was really eyeing IMELDA since last week).. o well, whatever..

well im still here.

sometimes, i just dont know what to write here, so i guess ill just not be posting here for four days to get my head straight.. and when i get back, itll be so much better and bigger and whatever.. but its better alright..

i loved what pres wrote on her blog < www.xanga.com/fweakish > about the american thingy and the previous one.. pres: i just hope you dont get your job till forever so i can read more about your experiences there.. hmmm.. parang i can smell the great u.s of a. na from here! o well, gotta wait till october when i get the answer from the INS if i could go there.. geesh! my life has been 'future-less' and 'plan-less' eversince my mother said that i might be going to the US before i turn 21. and that would be on october pa.. so i couldnt move - i dont know if i will continue studying here or make plan after study or maybe during study.. whatever i just wish its october so i could at least plan my life ahead. well, i have two plans though

1. if i go the US this october, ill be filing my leave of absence from school for two years and work there and maybe i can pay my own tuition when i get back (that is if DLSU would not be raising the fees)
2. if i dont go to the US, ill probably be doing everything i can to be active in my marketing and advertising org so i could put that in my resume.. i want to have my OJT in mckan-errickson (did i spell that right?) or maybe JWalter Thompson or at least BBDO-Ortega.. whatever.. right now i just want to work and stay away from school.. hehe :)

okay, this is long.. ill probably be going to the university mall and meet my friends there and do whatever in 5..
4..
3..
2..
1..
ciao!

No comments: