Thursday, July 15, 2004

the prince, julia and me

last night, me and my friend watched the prince and me (julia stiles and some guy..
it was a good movie, except that it isnt really my cup of tea.. i dunno why..
i dont really like watching teeny bopper films and all the romantic stuff but sometimes i do enjoy a movie that just makes you feel good!

anyway, whats today? hmm.. the usual - god i need a life! its all about routines! :( (read blog before this) tomorrow is friday and it feels so good! i can go out (as if i did not last night)..
sheesh this marketing convention stuff, it bugs the hell out of me! i just called them awhile ago and i have to be there in pasig to claim the ticket for the friday marketing event of the year - as if! hehe, but i guess this is good for my career (wooh! career! what career am i talking about!)
i really enjoy this blog thing! i think i wanna be a writer! really! i really do!

what im really doing right now is multi tasking, im writing this and at the same time, im talking to my friend.. so sorry if what im writing here doesnt make any sense..
till here! bye! ciao!

No comments: