Saturday, July 24, 2004

late and stuck

right now, im doing a paper on basically sucking on the university's mission and vision because im so fuckin late! i was here at the university at 9 but the class started at 8.. i know its my fault but do we really have to do this shit??

wanna read a part of my essay? hehehe.. here it goes:

In my three years of study here in DLSU and with the help of my religion courses, I firmly believe that I have been, still am and will be a Christian achiever for God and Country. This is evident in my community services that I have truly wholeheartedly taken part in. I was able to be part of the people that helped the less fortunate brothers and sisters in Binangonan, Rizal, the Our Lady of Fatima Parish in Bangkal, Makati and also helped in the tutorials of the elementary kids in Paco, Manila. Along with my other outreaches, these has been a great help in opening my eyes to the situation of the country and with that situation, being able to allow myself to help them in any best possible way I can. I have devoted to them my spirit, intellect, passion for the arts and what every La Sallian would treasure – time. With the mission of the university deeply rooted in my heart, I can say that I can now continue being an achiever in academics, co-curricular, extra-curricular and social service for God and country.


ok ok ok.. i know its really bad. But i really have to say everything - even if it means sucking up - to fill the 3 page reaction paper to these 5 questions..

yeah, im doing this in my 3 minute break, ok? don't fuss..

anyway, ill post another one if i survive this freakday of my sad life :(

ciao! :)


No comments: