Friday, July 9, 2004

just nice

wow, this is just so nice.. ive been posting my ass here and no one even comes to read all of them.. just nice.. well at least i can just pour my heart here and no one will know.. i can hate someone and still that person wouldnt know.. JUST NICE.. but im cool..

anyway, my week has been so depressing.. all my subjects have midterms.. especially accounting.. dont you just hate all that debit-credit-income statement-balance sheet jargon?! and not to mention those numbers.. actually i hate everything that uses a calculator.. o by the way, im done with all my math subjects - YAY!

my heart goes out to my family - who seems too oblivious with what im doing here (the blog that is) and to all my friends who doesnt give a goddamn about anything i write here.. hehe!! dont get me wrong - IM NOT BITTER! repeat! hehe..

whew this is like the first "normal" thing i wrote here.. tis nice though..

my shout outs to the people i JUST despise! you know who you are.. BITCH! wahahahaha!!!
ciao!

No comments: