Monday, July 12, 2004

and it actually rained..

boy am i that good in wishing? i wished yesterday to rain and how it rained! :)
if that's so, then i guess i should wish for world peace and the freedom of angelo dela cruz! ok maybe i should start with myself - hmm.. WISHLIST!
1. to be able to buy my own condo in makati
2. to have a job that pays well to be able to buy my condo in makati
3. to be able to finish my studies and have a job that pays well to be able to buy my condo in makati
4. to be able to survive this term to finish my studies to land a job that pays well to be able to buy my own condo in makati

whew! wishing really sometimes sucks.. deng.

yay! tommorows gonna be tuesday and i love tuesdays and thursdays since coz i dont have to wake up damn early! and i can sleep late, too! major YAY!

ok what else.. hmm.. guess this is it..
ciao!

No comments: